Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 14 January 2013

Quick check in

Just a quick check in with no picture yet. I have worked on Dorothy Walpole and have stitched the border right around for my own piece of mind that I've centered the design correctly but that's about all. It's summer in NZ so a lot of time has been spent in my summer vege garden and tending to lavender and roses. This week I have been picking plums and making plum jam and next weekend I may need to start making tomato pasta sauce as the tomatoes are coming on quickly.

I've loved seeing the updates on both blogs though. Every day without fail I get my daily fix of cross stitch samplers - thank you for sharing :)

3 comments:

Lanie said...

Oh be still my heart...summer vegetables, lavender, roses, plum jam!!!!! What lovely images for all of us here in the USA trying to make it through the dead of winter.

Enjoy your garden. Look forward to your posts of Dorothy!

Nicola said...

Oh Lisa I love that time of year when you start to reap the benefits of all the hard work you have put into your garden.

Nothing beats home made produce for taste and goodness.

I hope we get to see Dorothy soon.

Fiona said...

All your garden produce sounds fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your stitching progress, when you get a chance.