Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Post for Debby L

Here is my start on Elizabeth Sheffield.  I am just really enjoying this project like a book you just can't seem to put down.  I am stitching this on 40ct Buttercream by Lakeside Linens with DMC threads.  I am stitching 1 thread over 2 and will stitch the 1 over 1 doing a tent stitch.  I usually use silk but I saw this done in the DMC conversion and loved how the colors looked.  I hope to have more progress to share soon.




4 comments:

HollyXSing said...

Beautiful start, Jo! I just love the colors!

Happy 2013! May it be full of many happy stitches!

-Holly in VA

EvalinaMaria said...

It's a lovely start. Happy stitching!

Krista said...

Really great start, Debby! Love the dmc colors you are using, they really POP! Happy New Year!

Nicola said...

Yes tose DMC threads certinly pop on the fabric.

You have made wonderful progress. Congratulations on a great start.