Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Post for Ako

Happy 2013 everyone and hello! I'm Ako in Virginia and thank you so much for having me. I've chosen Sarah Brignell - very bold and unique sampler - I've always wanted to stitch her. I spent my new year's day prepping (what a great way to start the new year!) and now I'm ready to start. I've been itching to post with a photo to show "something/anything!" and finally I've got "something" to show. <>







I've chosen newcastle cream linen. Thank you so much for the opportunity really. I may not have started this sampler if not for this challenge. Looking forward to this stitching year with you and wishing everyone a happy healthy new year.

Happy happy stitching,

ako


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Ako.

Sarah is an amazingly stunning sampler, one that you can be very proud to hang on your sampler wall.

Thank you for joining in an adding to the fun.

Scarlet Letter said...

This is one of my all-time favorites, Ako. "The girl in a bubble."

Kathy said...

This sampler is so pretty and I can't wait to see your start. After seeing your post here I think Sarah will definitely go on the wish list.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Ako, what a beautiful sampler you have chosen. Can't wait to see your progress pictures!
Melinda

Elizabeth said...

Looking forward to seeing you stitch this - it is such a lovely sampler.

Lanie said...

Welcome to our fun, Ako! This looks like a fabulous sampler. I don't think I've seen her stitched, so I'm really looking forward to following along with you.

Enjoy your "Scarlet Letter Year"!