Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 7 January 2013

Pitiful progress...

 It was hard this weekend.  For some reason I struggled to get into the zone, so to speak.  In the end I took my own advice, and put it down and moved back onto my Victoria Alphabet Sampler, trying to finish letter O.  Made a complete pigs ear of that and have unpicking to go to when I go back to it later.  Obviously not my weekend.  Still these things are sent to try us and I am sure it will be better next week.


7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh dear, I sometimes have times like that, too. So frustrating!

Elaine said...

My new motto is : some progress is better than no progress! I am sure this week will be better!

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solstitches said...

I think there's quite a lot of stitching there and it's so pretty.
Margaret

EvalinaMaria said...

Must be something in the stars... my weekend was a struggle also and not only with the stitching.

Your stitching looks lovely.

Deb said...

A little progress is great progress!! Hopefully you'll have a better week!!

Nicola said...

We all have days like that, thankfully not too often though.

You have made wonderful progress already.