Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 7 January 2013

Pin Cushion

My Pin Cushion comes along nicely

I adore this piece. I do not know why - Is the linen? The silk? The design? I think all of them together! I am so glad I decided to buy a kit instead of the chart. I'm not sure I would choose such lovely, soft linen.

I've got a 'Scarlet Letter bug'. My stash and wish list are growing faster that I can stitch. I made a page on my blog so I can keep my Scarlet Letter WIPs, stash and wish list in order. It happened to me before that I'd order same chart twice... not because I'm having 'senior moments' but because it takes forever for mail to arrive here and I'm not the most organized person... I hope my SL page will help keep track of my 'stuff'.

So long my friends,
Evalina

5 comments:

Angie Burrett said...

Your pin cushion looks so lovely Evalina, and such a good idea to keep note of what you have ordered etc. - I am always loosing track but for me that is a definite Senior Moment! Sewing Scarlet Letter becomes addictive!

Solstitches said...

Your pincushion is already looking lovely and there are some beautiful samplers on your SL wish list.

Margaret

Nicola said...

Evalina, your stitching is exquisite and what wonderful progress you have made.

I think I need to organise my charts as you have done. We have chosen many samplers the same.

anniebeez said...

This is really beautiful! Is it stitched over 1? Its os so delicate and fine!

Deb said...

Your pincushion is really taking shape. It's really beautiful. I think that this blog has given all of us the SL bug. I keep adding to my list of "needs" on a daily basis!