Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 14 January 2013

Phebe Smith 1768 Progress Update



Here's my Phebe Smith progress.
 
Unfortunately, I have not made a great deal of progress since my last update.  Between the holidays, and starting a new job, I just have not had nearly as much stitching time as I would like.  Oh well, the holidays are over and once I get in to a new routine with the job, I think that will change.

I am enjoying see everyone's progress.  Keep up the great work!

Happy stitching,
Jen

3 comments:

Lanie said...

Hi Jen! This is such a sweet sampler. She's on my "alphabet" to do list. Hope you can soon find more stitching time!

Good luck with your new job!

Nicola said...

It looks so neat, your stitching is beautiful and it is quality not quantity that always counts.

Hope you are enjoying your new job and settling in well.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your new job. As Nicola says, it is quality not quantity, and your stitching looks very neat.