Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 11 January 2013

Parrot, Leopard, Lion - Pictures

 OK, so I may have figured the picture thing out.  Emphasis on the "may."  Here are the pictures I had intended to share in my last post.
BTW, I did manage to finish this part of the flower late, late last night.  The balance of page one includes a little "nub" of green to the right of the flower that intersects the branch and then, to the right of the branch, the beginning of the Parrot!!

A part of me is very tempted to pull another chart to start, but I think I will plug along with this as long as I can -- going solo so to speak -- with the hopes of accomplishing much.


11 comments:

Gillie said...

Just lovely, and no may about it......think you've cracked the picture problem!

Gabi said...

Wonderful. Love it, This is one of my favorite samplers.

brod'attitude said...

I like very much

Krista said...

I see you figured out the photo upload. Looks so very pretty!!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Look at those colours. This will be amazing. Nil desperandum! Irene xxx

Nicola said...

My chart has now arrived, this is such a beautiful sampler. Go on be the first to finish PLL. You will be so pleased and proud when you do.

Fiona said...

Great progress and the colours are stunning.

Lanie said...

Pretty, pretty! Please continue I'm anxious to see more of this sampler!

Terri Overton said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad you figured out the picture posting part! I am thinking this may be my next SL piece after Gratitude.

Terri
thisisterri.com

Deb said...

Such wonderful colors!! I see that I'm going to have to add this one to my list!!

Vera said...

Thank you all for your comments! Being a novice blogger, I haven't quite figured out how to easily/quickly respond to you all individually, but please know that I do appreciate every comment.