Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Nothing to report

I stitched about a half hour on Band Pattern sampler on New Years Day, but I was coming down with a cold and just couldn`t wrap my head around the paterns, so I have set it aside for a bit. The cold turned really evil and I got a sinus infection, so I am stitching a bit on HoHRH....plain cross stitch, simple design. As soon as my head feels (somewhat) normal, it will be back to my SL samplers. For now I am enjoying reading about all the progress you ladies are making. Wow!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

mj

Sure hope you're feeling better everyday! It sucks, lol, being sick...and I hear this is going to be an especially bad year for the flu! Take it easy and take care.

brod'attitude said...

I hope you will come back very quickly.

Nicola said...

I am so sorry that you have been unwell.Ray and I got something the week before Chrsitmas and it laid us so low. You have my sympathy.

Lanie said...

Take care of yourself, MJ, lots of yucky stuff going around these days.

Hope you feel 100% soon.