I'm sorry to report that I've made very little progress on Martha Salter. We spent much of the last weekend and past week taking down the Christmas tree and decorations, and trying to get the house looking presentable. And most of my stitching time this week was devoted to a reproduction sampler model that I'm trying to finish in time for an upcoming needlework market.
I did do a little stitching on Martha, but part of that was spent unstitching and re-stitching. I realized that I'd used dark blue on some of the satin stitches, but it was supposed to be done in the lighter blue. But since I love satin stitch, I didn't mind.
(I was going to post a progress pic here, but for some strange reason, there I do not see an option to upload from my computer! The only options are these: from this blog, from picasaweb album, from phone, from webcam, or from URL. I know I uploaded my previous pic from my computer. Hmmmm.)
Anyway, since I decided to make Martha a Sunday project, I'm hoping today to finish most, if not all of the remaining cross stitching in the current band. Then I'll be able to look forward to the satin stitching next Sunday.
I'm amazed at how much progress everybody else is making on their samplers!
Peace & Love, Fran