Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 10 January 2013

My next Scarlet Letter Sampler will be . . .

My Beloved.


Hopefully, I will finish up Freelove tonight or tomorrow. I had been planning to work on a WIP, but I realized that St. Valentine's Day is coming, and I always try to stitch a little something along those lines.
I have had this in my stash for ages! It is a small one so I should be able to finish it up quickly (I know, famous last words)!

My only problem is the date. I am not sure whether to put the wedding year or the anniversary year, or perhaps no date at all. I will have to ponder that one while I stitch on it!

8 comments:

pam said...

wedding/anniversary seems to fit after a closeup of the chart

Martha S said...

I did this one to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary 21 years ago. I put our initals over the trees and the year below the hearts. It's one of my favorites of SL that I have done.

Nicola said...

I think that it is so romantic that you stitch a piece each year for Valentines.

How many years have you been married.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

A sweet idea.

It looks like there is room enough for both dates if you want.

Kathy said...

Lovely little sampler. Can't wait to see your progress on this.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

A lovely idea for a Valentine's stitch. Good choice. Irene xxx

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said...

What a sweet piece!

I'm with Barb--why not put both years? There appears to be plenty of room.

Let us know what you decide to do.