Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 28 January 2013

More Gryphon

I do feel like the border is going to take forever on this piece.... but that is only because I am impatient to get to the gryphon.  And I plan on stitching him last!

Here is where I am with The Black Gryphon border now.


My plan is to only work on this piece this week.  I hope to get all the black stitched for the border, and if I am very lucky to start filling in the X designs.  Might be nice to get a little colour going in on this one. Not that it has all that many.


7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

You are being very disciplined. The border does look really good.

Elizabeth said...

What a lovely, unusual sampler you have chosen. Your stitching is lovely...I would have jumped straight to the gryphon!

Krista said...

The border looks so striking. Can't wait to see more!

Nicola said...

I like the way you are stitching this and saving the gryphon to savour.

HollyXSing said...

You are very disciplined...far better than me!

It's looking good and you are making great progress!

Keep up the good work!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA

Fiona said...

Looks great and good for you on keeping the best till last.

Dona said...

I do like that border! Prety!