Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Martha Salter

I think i have decided to do Marha,  i was thinking some of ordering jenny bean and doing that one.   i have liked that one for a bit now... I might still do that anyway.  I a am also falling in love with the beast hornbook... So there may be a few starts this year.  i had hoped to have this kitted and started this weekend but have had the stomach flu/ virus.  I have been the sickest i have ever been. It is bad. Hopefully i will be able to start this... This weekend.
I have enjoyed watching everyones progress.
Take care all.
Tracy

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better now and especially by the weekend. That sure is a pretty sampler and I can't wait to see your progress.

Anne said...

Oh dear! I hope you get better soon! This band sampler is delish!!

Nicola said...

I am sorry that you have been unwell, There has been so much sickness over the holiday season.

After seeing Martha being stitched here for me she is a must stitch.

Krista said...

A beautiful choice. Feel better soon!!

C Street Samplerworks said...

So happy to see that you will be stitching Martha Salter, too, Tracy! It will be fun to watch your progress.

Peace & Love,
Fran

Dona said...

Tracy, hope you feel much better soon! All of your SL options sound great though!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Martha is a great choice.

Hope you are well soon.