Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Martha Salter question

Ok girls... Maybe it is the flu germs taking over my system... I am trying to move some today... I do not seem yo be able to find a stitch count on the chart anywhere.  it is again... Probably the flu...  Confusion.... Fever....

if you are stitching this one along with me... Do you have the stitch count and could you help me with this please?
Thank you, i wanted to get my fabric out and trybto get some of the flosses gathered. 
take care girls,
Tracy

1 comment:

C Street Samplerworks said...

It's been a long time since I started Martha, but I think I estimated the stitch count by using the dimensions of the repro listed on the chart--9" wide by 18.5" high on 35ct.

35ct would be 17.5 stitches per inch, so multiply each dimension by 17.5 and that should give you an approximate stitch count.

Disclaimer: I'm positively horrible at math, so I hope somebody will let us know if I did this wrong!