Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 14 January 2013

Let's hope this works!

As I mentioned - I am posting the photos of my start - My first SL sampler! :)

This is the start of Leo (Part of what will be Rosa, Leo and Domus) stitched on 18 ct Aida PTP Zephyr.

I started this on Saturday, this was just in one hour, what with planning out the layout of the triptych and getting better lighting to see the chart symbols better.

Here is a close-up of the same:

I hope this comes out all right - the pictures I mean - LOL I've never posted pics before now since joining the SLY blog. :)

Hugs and Love everyone!
Jennifer H

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Your photos have come out perfectly. Good for you giving it a go and well done on your start. Looking forward to seeing more.

Gillie said...

Well done on tnhe start and the photographs,

Dona said...

It worked! Glad to see your start!