Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 28 January 2013

January progress

I finally finished a pair of hand knit socks for a late holiday gift and can stitch without guilt.  I have made a small amount of progress on Jane Atkinson. If I finish a page of the chart a month, I can be finished with the outer border by the end of the year.


I decided that I needed something with larger stitches to work on that would show progress faster so I pulled out Mary Jones to work on.  There is a lot of over one stitching in this chart but it is on 25 count linen and is smaller than Jane.


4 comments:

Faye said...

So very pretty!

Cindy L said...

Your colors on Jane are so pretty.

Nicola said...

Jane is an amazing sampler, so pleased you are stitching her too.

I am looking forward to seeing Mary grow.

Fiona said...

Jane is a lovely sampler and looking forward to watching your progress on her. The flowers in Mary are beautiful.