Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 20 January 2013

I think I have figured it out...

I haven`t been working on either Band Pattern or Mary Hurst...I have stalled on both. I am at a section of double running on both and that is just not "floating my boat" right now, soooo....*sigh* I am going to start another SL sampler, Mary Moyse. I had been resisting another start, but to heck with it, i`m gonna go with the flow and see if this gets me out of my slump. There is a tiny bit of double running outlining some leaves in the first section, but just the leaves. I can handle that....I think!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Mary is such a sweet sampler you will have some fun stitching her.

Fiona said...

Good Luck with your new start. Hopefullyu you will get back to your other two in no time.