Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

"I need some legs" says the Huntsman

My coat is see through (Carmen thinks this makes it more comfortable) and I have no legs but neither does my horse so I guess we are OK for now.
If you had noticed a leg on my horse in my last post you were right, however he got laminitis so we took his leg to the vet and they are working on it as we speak hope to have it back by weeks end.

There has been lots of stitching going on and what great strides everyone is making, keep up the great work!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

"laminitis" lol. Sure hope the vet gets it cured as he and his crew are looking awesome so far.

Merry Wind Farm said...

That is really pretty, Carmen. I need to go take a closer look at that chart, I might need to get it!

Melinda

Anne said...

The legless huntsman!! I love it so far!

Nicola said...

LOL !!

Poor horse. Hopefully the vet will return his leg soon along with the other three.

From seeing this and other pictorials being stitched her I have fallen in love with them.

Donna said...

Beautiful work maybe the legless horse can find my swan that seems to be missing from my piece

Dona said...

So pretty! Hope everyone finds their legs! At the least the dog still has his.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your Huntsman is coming along nicely.

I had to check my SL list to make sure he was still on it. And yes, he is in my collection, and now he is calling to me.