Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Hello!

I’m late to the stitching party. Nicola kindly introduced me back in late November. I’m Jean from Nova Scotia, Canada. I had the best intentions to have my start well on the way by now but as often happens, life got in the way. I did receive the pattern (Emma Miles), chose my fabric (35ct HDF Linen-Cream), gathered the floss (DMC). I did put in a few stitches, but nothing that warrants a picture. Happily, the distractions have now abated so I am looking forward to more stitching time and catching up on your many posts. Happy New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Jean, you will be keeping very good company with Emma, she is a popular choice and you can see why.

Thank you for joining in.

Krista said...

Welcome Jean! I look forward to seeing your stitchings on Emma Miles. She is a pretty choice.

Kathy said...

Welcome Jean,

I am also stitching Emma. She is a pretty girl, and I can't wait to see your start on her. I think she will look especially pretty on the cream linen.

HollyXSing said...

Jean:

I am stitching Emma, too! I look forward to following your progress with special interest!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA