Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Ann Hall - no much progress

Hello everyone!

A very short up-date. Since beginning of this year I have worked on another non-SL project, so my progress on Ann Hall is not great. I have stitched the Tree of Knowledge and started Adam & Eve.

Now, once I have pulled Ann out, I will continue to work on it a couple of days. I am not good in switching from one project to another, I prefer to finish one first and then start a new one. But lately it just doesn't go that way anymore...

Happy stitching,
Inguna

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Ann is looking great. :)

Krista said...

It is looking great, Inguna! I really love the bird and the tree, it looks like the fruit can be picked right off :)

Nicola said...

I had not realised just how beautiful this sampler is until now. Looking forward to seeing some more close ups.

HollyXSing said...

Wow! Lovely!

I love that bird!

-Holly in VA

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Fabulous sampler.

Lovely work.