Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Hannah Brassington Materials Have Arrived!!

Hello everyone!

Finally I received the materials to start Hannah Brassington! Yahoo!!

I splurged and bought the AVAS silks.  Pretty excited to work with these silks! I will be stitching Hannah on 40 ct. Newcastle linen in Cream.  I won't be able to start her until I get back to Vancouver on January 8th, but when I do, I will be stitching her non-stop!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!




4 comments:

Nicola said...

You wont regret splashng out on AVAS. Hannah is going to be amazing.

Wishing you a wonderful 2013.

Gabi said...

Happy New Year Anne. 'Nicola is right, Hannah will be looking gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

The silks look lovely and I am sure Hannah will be stunning.

Scarlet Letter said...

It's about time that someone discovered this amazing design. Don't you love the big cat?