Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Gratitude update

Since I switched to continental stitch I am having fun with Gratitude.  I wish I could work on her all the way through to finish but because she's such a small count it hurts my eyes to stitch on her for more than a couple of hours.  She's going to be so sweet!  Here's my latest photo.  She's very hard to photograph.  The needle is a petite sized needle.  I had to do a zoom on her and the shininess you see in the photo is actually a piece of plastic behind the fabric (which gives you an idea of how fine the fabric threads are).


5 comments:

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

très joli début !
vivement la suite
bisous de la FRANCE

Ellen said...

This is such a sweet little piece, Terrie, isn't it?

I stitched this one a number of years ago and having it hanging in my hallway.

Elizabeth said...

The stitches look so tiny...you must have great patience. This is going to look wonderful.

Nicola said...

What beautiful stitches.

I am off to check out a continental stitch.

Gabi said...

Gorgeus. Love the look of it. Those tiny stitching give it such a beautiful delicate look