Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Freelove Hazard

Hi all
 
I have made a start on Freelove Hazard this week.
 
I have to say when I realised how much over one stitching there is in this piece I was rather alarmed.  However, now I've started I am loving how it looks and not finding it too difficult on the eyes at all.
 
 
 

 
I'm loving seeing how all the samplers are coming along on both blogs.  Keep up all the gorgeous stitching everyone!
 
Rowyn
 
 

6 comments:

Gabi said...

A very lovely start Rowyn. Love those colors

Ann at Beadlework. said...

It's looking great so far Rowyn, I hope you enjoy stitching this sampler.

Nicola said...

You have chosen such a lovely sampler to stitch. I love the close up of the first flower, please keep them coming. I am not a fan of over one but sometimes it is easier to stitch than others.

Fiona said...

Great start and lovely colours.

Stitch Wizard said...

Rowyn you have a great start on your beautiful sampler! My Elizabeth Sheffield has lots of over 1 too so I am learning that I can do it woo hook! So happy to see you here stitching with me!

Stitch Wizard said...

Rowyn you have a great start on your beautiful sampler! My Elizabeth Sheffield has lots of over 1 too so I am learning that I can do it woo hook! So happy to see you here stitching with me!