Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 21 January 2013

Eyelets are done!

The colors are horrible in this picture, but I was so happy to get through all the eyelets I just didn't care.
Elizabeth Burrows
Someone had asked on my last post what floss I was using, here's the list:
Red - Gloriana Holly Berries
Green - Belle Soie Fern Frond
Blue - a mystery unmarked Gloriana silk
Creme - Threadgatherer Antique Lace (original chart called for a pale pink)

9 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Looks relly lovel

Faye said...

Great job!!!!

Christine said...

It looks lovely. So far my EB consists of part of the Montenegrin cross stitch band at the top!

Krista said...

Awesome work!

Nicola said...

The colours work perfectly. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Donna said...

Lovely colors

Fiona said...

Look great and your colour choices work perfectly together.

Michele said...

Love it. I didn't realise looking on the SL site that this was eyelets. Love doing eyelets but not that many. Well done, the colours are lovely and the colour of your linen really shows them at their best.

~mj~ said...

Looking beautiful!! Do you do your eyelets one at a time, or half an eyelet at a time moving from one to the other and then retracing your path? (I hope that question is clear...)Once I discovered I didn`t have to stitch one at a time I loved eyelets...I despised working the thread through the back to get to the next one...