Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Coraggio progress update

Happy New Year everyone!  I started stitching on Coraggio a day or two New Year's, and was able to put some serious stitching time into it on New Year's Day itself.  Here is my progress so far:

That over one alphabet is going to be a chore.  And I am very much missing those backordered threads... they are really the threads I should have started with (of course).  Hopefully they will come in before I run out of things to stitch in this first band and the alphabet.

Happy stitching everyone!

8 comments:

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great start Robin.

I look forward to seeing your progress.

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done!

Margaret said...

Ok, I'm so doomed. I want to start this now, and it wasn't even on my near future list until I saw your progress. ARGH! Beautiful! Hope those threads come fast!

Elizabeth said...

This is looking so good Robin. Hope your threads arrive soon.

Krista said...

Looks great, Robin! Very cool design with the seahorse. It is great to see this sampler come to life.

Jennifer Cameron said...

This looks really interesting. Can't wait to see more of your progress. Not having the right threads can be so infuriating!

Scarlet Letter said...

I have fond memories of designing this sampler. It was during a six week sojourn in Tuscany at a friend's villa. Alas, villa has been sold, but the memories remain in every stitch.

Kathy said...

This looks like another fun sampler to stitch. Love the bright colors. Hope you get your threads very soon.