Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Closer, but still no finish on Freelove

It seemed like I made great progress all the way through this sampler, that is until it just slowed down to a crawl! I really thought I would be finished by now. Of course yesterday's power outage didn't help matters! It is hard to stitch in total darkness!

I have a few more leaves to finish in the lower right-hand corner. After that, I will start the outer border.
Hopefully everything will meet up in the right place (LOL)!

I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Here is what I have so far:


Back soon with the finish!

7 comments:

Erica near Chicago said...

Hello Erica,
Just a note to let you know that I'm posting as "Erica near Chicago" in the hopes of avoiding any confusion. Freelove Hazard is certainly a very attractive sampler. I'm sure your border will work out.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Doesn't it make you have even more respect for those ladies who did their stitching by the fire with candlelight?

Lovely progress.

Lanie said...

So pretty, Erica!

Nicola said...

Could you imagine stitching only by candles or lamps. We are so lucky to have all our modern aids.

Freelove is so very nearly finished, I cant wait to see your next progress photo.

Rowyn said...

You're so close to a finish. I have just started Freelove Hazard - it's such a lovely sampler.

Elizabeth said...

I need all the light I can get to stitch! Freelove is looking so good - not too long now until she is finished.

Kathy said...

Sometime I feel like I can't see with light, magnifier and glasses, lol. You would have to count me out with just candle light.

Love the border on this, really pretty.