Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 11 January 2013

Christmas Sampler progress

Good afternoon, all,
Here is a photo of my progress to date on the SL Christmas Sampler.  I sure am getting good at filling in with satin stitch!!  Carmen Sutton has been good enough to contact me to let me know that she has the missing insert chart with the details of the inside part, so I am awaiting a copy.  Then I'll move on to the verse and vines.  I am so enjoying this blog and seeing everyone's progress, needless to say, my list of "must stitch" is growing.

Melinda


11 comments:

Deb said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous. I have been so afraid to even think about starting this one, but seeing yours makes me think that I'm going to have to at some point! Just beautiful!

Brenda in WI said...

Looking so good Melinda - that is really a great sampler.

Lanie said...

Melinda, your Christmas Sampler is beautiful! I love all the specialty stitches on this one. I enjoy learning new stitches even if I don't become proficient at them! Can't wait to see more!

Nicola said...

I am definitely stitching this beautiful sampler. The colours are all my favourites.

Vera said...

This is just gorgeous Melinda...and the chart is now officially added to my wish/must have list.

EvalinaMaria said...

It is going on my wish list but where I can find it?

Krista said...

OMG, it is beautiful! I loved this one when you first posted the photo and now that I see it in progress I love it even more. I hope I can find it one day to do too!

Gabi said...

Wow, that's a beautiful sampler. Pity that it seems to be OOP. :(

Elizabeth said...

This is so lovely. No wonder so many others want to stitch it.

Fiona said...

What a lovely design, looks great.

Kathy said...

Beautiful, gorgeous and I LOVE it!