Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

ABCD 1817


I began this (very) small piece on New Year's Day and this is my progress - not as much as I hoped as I was somewhat sidelined by the dreaded lurgy - dreadful cough and NO inclination to stitch! I must say I would have appreciated one of you pointing out beforehand that it is over one (ladylike shriek here) as, like windows, I don't do over one, lol! It's actually going quite well, the fabric is 30 ct and I am being very careful!

Incidentally, I am in a bit of a snit......with Blogger who is being even more unhelpful than usual.  Is anyone else having problems with photographs?  I thought I had solved the problem of running out of space but now the Upload button has vanished and I had to go round the houses to (fingers crossed) get this post published.

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

There is a known problem with Blogger and Internet Explorer and adding photos. One solution is to use a different browser. Chrome is free and easy to use.
An alternative is to add the photo to an online album (eg picasa or photobucket) then copy and paste from there.
Hope this helps!

Nicola said...

Chrome works really well.

We had this horrible bug all over the Christmas period and there were a few days when I could not stitch.

Your have made good progress with the over one stitching.

Gabi said...

Sorry to hear you were unwell. Hope you're feeling better now. Your sampler is looking gorgeous. And it's quite some progress for over one stitching.
Using Firefox here and having no problems with uploading photos - yet.

Gabi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaisievic said...

Good start and I hope that you are feeling better. Blogger can be a real pest sometimes. Good advice from Jo, though.

Elizabeth said...

This is looking lovely. Hope you are feeling better now.

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

Wonderful stitching.

As far as the problem with posting pictures the easiest way to do that right now is to click on the HTML (under your blog name next to compose) add your picture then click back on compose.