Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 31 January 2013

A Very SL Week

Hi Everyone!
Well, I put stitches in three of my SL WIPs this past week.  I can't seem to decide which one to work on when so I pick up whichever one calls me.

Here is my SDW Sampler from top to bottom and on the right is the most recent motif that I finished.

And here is a bit more on Ann Grimshaw....

And I started this new one, Love is the Road of Peace pincushion, except I decided to do mine as an ornament on perforated paper using dmc.  Since this one is smaller I was able to get the four bottom bands done in one afternoon and evening.  I enjoy switching to a different medium like this.  

And now that I see that others are receiving their Manifesto I am off to order mine too!  :)  

Happy stitching!!  xx




6 comments:

Faye said...

All are really nice Krista!!!!

Michele said...

Looking good Krista. Get ordering that Manifesto. x

Dona said...

It's hard to decide which one to work on sometimes! Manifesto is beautiful!

Fiona said...

Great progress on all your SL WIPs.

Lanie said...

Krista all of your projects look great! Oh have fun with The Manifesto...can't wait until y'all get started and start sharing!

EvalinaMaria said...

Very nice pieces, I would have a hard time too to choose just one to work on.