Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 7 January 2013

A Post for Dawn


Here is my Emma Miles update.  Sorry the pictures aren't very good.  All I have is my phone to take pictures with. 
 

Emma Miles




Emma Miles


 
This is about a weeks worth of progress as I am working on Emma and another project switching off every week.  The new colors that were added really liven it up.  I also got one of the over  one A&E sections done.  I am working on the verse now and hope to have the entire over one section completed by the end of January.  Wish me luck.
 
I am enjoying seeing everyones selections and progress.  Keep up the good work.
 
Happy Stitching
Dawn

6 comments:

HollyXSing said...

Dawn:

WOW, one week's worth of stitching??? You must stitch 24-7!

I started my Emma Miles on Saturday. I have "roughed" in my border and have stitched one border section.

I am envious! At this rate, you will be done by early February!

Excellent work!

-Holly in VA

Jennifer Cameron said...

You are fast, well done. I really like Emma Miles and have added it to my ever growing wish list.

Gabi said...

You got all that done in one week? WOW. It's looking lovely.

EvalinaMaria said...

Lovely progress, congratulations.

Kathy said...

Beautiful work and so much progress!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Looking Good!

Beautiful stitching.