Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 31 January 2013

A new Start - A Parrot A Leopard A Lion

Not much to see yet, but so far I'm loving it.

A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion
Fabric: 40ct Lakeside Linens "Vintage Maritime White"
AVAS silks
 
I do have a question...
Above each chart page it says: PEPE by the Scarlet Letter. I might have a terrible blonde moment here, but I can't figure out what PEPE means.  Not that I'm overly curious or anything. Of course not. (insert innocent smile here) BUT....I  really really do want to know.

6 comments:

MarchAnn said...

I don't know what that stands for by I love the colors in you sampler so far.

Krista said...

I don't know what it means either Gabi, I do not see that on the chart I am working on. Nice start, this looks to be a fun one :)

samplerlover said...

Looking forward to seeing more of this one. Sorry, I don't know what it means either.

Dona said...

Pretty colors already! Nice start!

Fiona said...

Great start and looking forward to watching your progress.

Lanie said...

This is such a great piece...so colorful. Hope it is as much fun to stitch as it looks!