Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 14 January 2013

A Few Teeny Tiny Stitches




I actually added a few stitches to M.A. Tipper today. I am almost finished another row.



This is on 45ct so it is always an adjustment when I pick it up again.
Maybe I will get to stitch some more on this soon.
I am enjoying everyone's progress and beautiful stitching.
Thanks Nicola for getting everyone excited a out these wonderful samplers.

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Faye said...

Gorgeous Chris!!!!! Love that red!!!!

Krista said...

Beautiful stitching, Chris! I can't even imagine 45ct! That red is really pretty, is it an overdyed thread?

Inguna said...

Oh, very lovely!

Lanie said...

Oh my Chris! As fabulous as "Tipper" looks here, I can only imagine how gorgeous she is in person! I do believe I've found another sampler for my alphabet to do list.

Nicola said...

STUNNING!!.

I admire you working on 45ct, my eyes even with glasses are not up to it.

Martha S said...

I didn't know they made 45ct. This is Beautiful!!!

Fiona said...

Your stitching is beautiful.

Leona Sweeney said...

That is amazing. I love the red and on 45ct. Wow. I think I will be just admiring your work. I don't think I could do this one.