Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

A blessed 2013 to all!

Wel,, my two Scottish samplers arrived very quickly, beautifully packaged, thank you, Marsha!  I plan to start the smaller one tomorrow with the hope that if I stitch on the first day of the new year I will stitch everyday!  Hmm, that might not work, just sayin'!

As soon as Stitching Bits and Bobs reopens after the holiday I shall be speeding up 131 to Plainwell to mortgage the house to buy the silks for the larger project.  Definitely not a receipt to show the World Traveller!

Many of you will have already seen the New Year in and be tucked up in bed but just wanted to wish you all much happiness in 2013 with lots of delightful stitching on your chosen projects and on those you haven't yet chosen!  We have a couple of hours to go here in Michigan but have broken out the fizz and we are spending the evening quietly together after a lovely family celebration in Wyoming.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I am looking forward to seeing your first progress photo Gillie.

I hope you enjoyed your Hogmanay celebrations.

Gabi said...

Happy New Year Gillie. Looking forward to see both of your Scottisch samplers growing. :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year Gillie. I too am looking forward to watching progress with your Scottish samplers. I'd love to do a Scottish sampler one day.