Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Worked a bit on Ann Medd this week.. please pardon the wrinkles... trying to get caught up with all the back stitched verses.. backstitching is not my favorite and as you can see I let it go...

It has been a fun week... this has been my first week of being officially retired!!  and it has been one of those weeks where there is so much you would like to do and stitch that you just can't seem to settle on one thing.. as a result I worked on Ann Medd, Isabelle Fox AND Dutch Beauty...



I also wanted to share with you my completed Jane Atkinson...I finished her last year... am using her as my cover photo of Facebook and a friend suggested I post her here.. so here she is in all her glory....for anyone who is thinking of stitching Jane... Do it!!  She was soooo much fun to stitch.

 With that I want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you  a Very Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a happy New Year filled with many fun stitching projects!

11 comments:

cucki said...

Wow lovely wip ans super sweet finish..
Bug hugs x

Krista said...

Your Ann Medd looks fabulous! It looks like you don't have much further to go! Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

Jane Atkinson is just beautiful. Ann Medd is stunning - what a nice way to celebrate your retirement - a fitting momento.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats on retirement! I can't wait for mine...

Stitching looks lovely.

Nicola said...

Ann is looking amazing and you are on the home stretch.

Thank you for sharing Jane, she is truly beautiful and a finish to be very proud of.

Congratulations on your retirement soon you will wonder how you managed to find the time to go to work.

Kathy said...

Both of your samplers are beautiful!!

And, congratulations on your retirement. Now you can go to work stitching!! :)



Lanie said...

Ann Mede is an amazing sampler... Wow! Your Jane Atkinson is so beautiful. I love her colors and that flower border!
Congratulations on your retirement. Enjoy!

Stitch Wizard said...

Welcome and I am so happy you took me up on my suggestion! Your work is so beautiful and you are going to have such fun stitching with all of us!!! I may have to have Jane Atkinson one day but shhhhh don't tell my husband yet lol

brod'attitude said...

Very beautiful

Deb said...

This is such a beautiful sampler!! I have it on my 'hit list' for this year, although it's looks so ambitious!! You will have to post her again after you have her framed!

Scarlet Letter said...

Amazing work.
Seeing your excellent work, I never want to retire but that's okay! I love my work, and I am overwhelmed by this attention to my designs.