Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Terri P.

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to join this SAL.  I finally got around to deciding (kind of) what to stitch.  I ordered Sarah Tatum, Sarah Willson, and Emma Miles.  Can't wait until they get here!  I'll decide when they get here which one I will start first.  It will depend on what I have in my stash that will work.  More than likely, whichever one I choose, I will stitch on New Castle linen (40 ct.).

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress and finishes!

Terri
www.rosystitches.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Gabi said...

Welcome to the club Terri :)
Great choices of samplers. Looking forward to see which one(s) you choose to start

Nicola said...

Welcome Terri, the hardest part of the challenge is deciding on which sampler to stitch. You cannot go wrong with any one of the three you have chosen. Thank you so much for participating.

Scarlet Letter said...

They are on their way to you, despite yesterday's blizzard!