Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 December 2012

Scarlet Letter stash

Thank you Nicola and Jo for organizing this group blog.    

For the 2013 challenge, from my Scarlet Letter stash, I have chosen:

Polly Miner 1822
(Sampler from the Sheldon Museum in Vermont)
Can be obtained via Hidden Staircase

--New Start--




Per Scarlet Letter Website:

AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME

--WIP--


Thank you for the opportunity to participate!    So far, I have enjoyed reading the posts of all the accomplished and talented needleworkers.   I am inspired to stitch.   What an honor to be among all of you!       
Always, Lelia
blogging at Stitches of Life














1 comment:

Nicola said...

Dear Lelia

You are making wonderful progress, the colours are so attractive. I have ordered mine and hope to have secured it before it goes OOP.