Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Rebecca Cullin Update

I thought I would share what I have stitched on Rebecca Cullin last week. I have finished the strawberry border and started on the bottom- there is a lot of intense solid stitching there! I have decided to focus on finishing the cross stitches before going back to the embroidery. The bullion knots are why I gave up last time, so hopefully completing the cross stitches is just what I need to motivate me to finish her this year!!

Rebecca Cullin 12-11-12, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I hope this post works- I am trying to blog by phone. Sometimes it works and sometimes I get a big red "x" instead of a photo.

Lovely seeing everyone's New Starts and WIPs. I love to read this blog just before bed and add to my growing SL Wishlist!

Rebecca B in TN

8 comments:

ginnyt said...

i once had a problem with bouillion knots; after much trial and error, I finally mastered them!!!

samplerlover said...

Your Rebecca is looking lovely and I'm also doing this one. I think that I might have had the same problems that you were having with mine. My problem was more to do with the placement of the speciality stitches. Bullion knots don't worry me, I like doing those. I also decided to go back and do all of the cross stitch stiches before attempting the ss's. Just have to finish the Christmas presents that I'm doing at the moment. - Sandra.

Nicola said...

Rebecca is looking wonderful. Well done Rebecca.

I am OK with bullion knots but not uploading photos from my ipad. HELP. Can anyone assist?

Nikki said...

I love this Rebecca, the colors are wonderful. Keep up the great work and you will figure out the harder stitches when the time comes.

Nikki

pam said...

She is looking amazing! Keep up the good work and stitch on!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Rebecca,

Your work is beautiful!
I am sure you have learned the key to success with bullion knots is the proper needle. The eye cannot be larger than the whole needle. :-)

Barbara

Roberta said...

Loving the colors and this is going to be just gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Rebecca, it looks like you are making good progress. I love the colors in this. Keep up the good work.