Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Ready to start!

Hi everyone, I'm ready to join the party at last. What a wonderful idea you came up with to celebrate your milestone birthday Nicola. I feel inspired seeing all of the beautiful charts and stitching here on the blog. My chart arrived yesterday. I've chosen Margaret Gibson 1839 using DMC threads. I'm still undecided whether to stitch on 35 or 40 ct fabric but as I can't start until December 25th I still have time to decide.
I've loved seeing what everyone has chosen to stitch and am looking forward to some great progress and finish pictures. Thanks for letting me join the fun! Margaret

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Hi Margaret, so good to see you here and I love your choice of Sampler, she is on my list to do someday, along with Sarah Tatum.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely choice - i love colourful samplers like this one.

Nicola said...

Hello Margaret it is good that you are here adding to the fun for the group. You have chosen a beautiful sampler to stitch, the co,ours are scrumptious.

Thank you for participating.