Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Progress on Ann Medd

Finally getting a chance to post... thanks to Nicola and Jo for doing this.  what a great way to celebrate a birthday. To introduce myself.. My name is Karen... to all my friends I am known as KB. I am from Pennsylvania.  I started Ann Medd earlier this year after seeing Nicola's. I just knew I had to stitch her...I have a bit more finished than what is shown in the picture and this SAL is just the incentive I need to get her done..

5 comments:

Nicola said...

What can I say...... Ann is forever my favourite sampler. I am thrilled that your decided to stitch your Ann after seeing mine.

I am so pleased that you are stitching wih us and adding to the fun of the group.

Donna said...

See KB if I had continued on with you I would be almost finished too Ann looks wonderful

Gabi said...

It looks fantastic. Ann is such a gorgeous sampler. I will enjoy watching yours grow

Deb said...

I'm so pleased to see someone stitching Ann. I think, like Nicola, Ann is my favorite sampler and I love seeing other people work on it. You have quite a bit done!!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

looking gorgeous - this is going on my ever growing desire list : }