Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Post for Faye, Carolina Stitcher



Greetings sampler lovers!!!! Here is a quick update of Rebecca Robinson..  Her border is a cascade of flowers...



Rebecca Robinson




Here are a couple a little closer... I am just beginning, and please pardon the wrinkles, but I am so excited ...,I still wanted to share my meager start....




Rebecca Robinson





I cannot pretend to be happy today, as I am sad and grieving for the poor innocent children and teachers who so sadly were killed yesterday in Connecticut... As a teacher if 20 young 6 year olds, this act touches emotions for  me on so many levels... We simply MUST make this a safer world to live in.... May prayers lift the family members at this time if sorrow..


Many blessings to you,



Faye
carolinastitcher
http://carolinastitcher.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Nicola said...

It is beautiful Faye.

It is a terrible thing that has happened. God bless the families and give them strength to bear this.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Dear Faye,


All hearts are broken. We are all praying for the families.

Your Rebecca is beautiful.

Barbara

Krista said...

A beautiful start, Faye!

It is a horrible tragedy, all we can do is pray and pray for the victims and their families.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Great start : )

Deb said...

What a wonderful start Faye.

My heart is just grieving today over the loss of those children. Truly a senseless crime. I can only imagine those parents pain.

Kathy said...

Very pretty start!

Elizabeth said...

A lovely start - I am looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

My thoughts are with those whose lives have been taken and whose lives are touched by the tragedy. A sorrowful time indeed.

Margaret said...

It's such a tragedy. I am hoping that this will finally bring the country to its senses on this issue. I've been praying for the families.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

As a former teacher and a mother it's hard to imagine the shock and loss that these families have to bear. It's so sad.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Wonderful start... I'm in love with those border flowers.
All our hearts are broken over the tragedy that took place in CT yesterday.

Nikki said...

It is a lovely border Faye; great start. Yes, I too am sickened and sad about what happened at the school.

Nikki

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Faye,
I love your Carolina Stitcher label. I did Rebecca years ago and can remember the detached honeysuckle border giving me fits! I think I did more ripping than ever before but she sure is worth it!

Melinda