Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Post for Debby L

Hello TSL Stitchers

I am Debby and I have been stitching since the early 1980's.  Many of you know me from my blog, stitchwizard.blogspot.com.   I am so happy to be joining this wonderful SAL that  Nicola has started for all of us to enjoy here. 


I live in Texas with my wonderful husband and two little dogs and love to stitch.  I especially love reproduction samplers.  I own one of the Scarlet Letter samplers, which is the Jenny Bean sampler, but I have selected the Elizabeth Sheffield sampler as the one that I would love to do for this SAL.  I have asked Santa to bring it to me for Christmas with the fabric and threads.   I plan on starting it as soon as I can after Christmas.   

Elizabeth Sheffield 1784 



I know many of you here and look forward to meeting new friends and enjoying seeing everyone's work.  Thank you Nicola for organizing something so wonderful for so many people to enjoy and for allowing me to join in on all of the fun here!!



Debby L.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Debby. I have a feeling that Santa is going to be very busy delivery TSL charts this Christmas. I am hoping for a few too.

Thank you so much for participating and adding to all the fun and sisterhood.

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you so much Nicola for such a warm welcome!! You are giving so many of us such joy in creating this stitch along!:) I am so happy to meet you and look forward to stitching with all of you here! :)

Gabi said...

Welcome Debby. Wonderful choice. I love that chart too

Deb said...

That's a wonderful choice. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

the blues are so beautiful in this - lovely choice.

Lanie said...

Welcome, Debby! What a wonderful choice you have made..."Elizabeth" is such a pretty sampler! Good thing SL kits don't take up much space in Santa's sleigh...he has sooo many to deliver!

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful comments! Yes I hope Santa will have enough room in his sleigh for this lovely sampler too ! :))

Dona said...

Hello Debby! Elizabeth Sheffield is a wonderful choice. It's such a pretty sampler.