Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 7 December 2012

Over three hundred samplers, how is a stitcher to choose?

Since I am a procrastinator par excellence I only just got here!  Thank you to Nicola and Jo for setting this up.  I keep looking at the list of samplers and apart from being pretty sure that I will be doing a Scottish one, I have no idea, the havering continues!

I am Gillie, living on a lake in rainy Michigan, we've only been back for two months in the US, after a two year stay back home in England, a little reluctant to come back but all will be well!

4 comments:

Deb said...

It's good to see you here Gilly! Rainy here in Michigan is right!! I think that it's going to rain most of the weekend!! Probably much better than snow though. Can't wait to see what you pick to stitch!

Gillie said...

Hi Deb! We need to get together!

Nicola said...

Welcome Gillie, thank you so much for participatring.

I think the hardest part of this challenge is chossing which sampler to stitch. The choice is overwhelming, each one is beautiful.

I look forward to stitching with you and getting to know you better.

Roberta said...

Hi Gillie, so good to see your post. We will be working together on a fun group event - looking forward to chatting.