Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

One more!

Hey all!  I'm Sarah from Nebraska and I'm thrilled to be participating in Nicola's celebration of her birthday!

It seems that almost everybody here has at least a couple of Scarlet Letter charts in their stash and I'm no exception.  When I dug through my charts, I was surprised about how many I actually have.  I found Dorothy Walpole, Ann Scutt and A Pattern Record among others.  Dorothy Walpole is all kitted in my conversion to Hand-Dyed Fibers.  I just have to decide on fabric and I'm ready to go.

I'll post some pictures of my WIP when I get her started.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Dorothy Walpole is definitely a favourite sampler. I have heard so much about HDF and am looking forward to trying Vicki's threads.