Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 28 December 2012

Oh, how I love my postie and progress is being made...

.... because he brought me my three Scarlet Letter Kits for our SAL:





Now, it is decision time.... oh, which one do I choose to start on???

Well, I made my decision and started on The Faerie Queene, here are my progress pics:






At first I was really struggling with the 40 count linen but I have discovered if I stitch in the middle of the day I can see it really well.  Thank goodness it is holiday time!

hugs,

11 comments:

Margaret said...

OMG, I want this one so much. lol! I'm so glad you chose Faery Queene first! Love all your choices.

Nicola said...

Everyone is so beautiful Kaye. Faery Queene looks so temtping.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start! I love 40count but hubby does moan because I have every single light on in the lounge when I'm stitching. Including the one in the fireplace alcove!

EvalinaMaria said...

Absolutely lovely! I see another pincushion!!

Faye said...

40ct grows on you..... It's my favorite now!!!! Nice job, Faye

Ellen said...

Beautiful kits! Love your start. I also love stitching on 40ct linen!

Hugs,

Ellen said...

Beautiful kits! Love your start. I also love stitching on 40ct linen!

Hugs,

Dona said...

Great choice! Those colors are gorgeous!

Lanie said...

Very pretty Kaye! Love the colors on your fabric. It takes a little time to get accustomed to 40 count, but I love stitching samplers on it...although as the years are creeping by, I am glad I invested in a magnifying lamp!

SonjaC said...

Definitely purchase a magnifying lamp, the best investment ever!! The sampler is beautiful already and now another one that I have to buy!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Lucky you!

They all look fabulous!

My Post Lady brought me the Faery Queene last week too. I might even stitche her someday.