Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Now patiently anticipating

I finally couldn't stand it any longer and talked my honey into ordering my sampler choice sooner than later! 

In the near future, this lovely kit will be winging its way to me.  I can hardly wait to get started!


I also couldn't resist adding this cute little kit to the basket too.

Yep, there's an education theme going here....hmm!  Thank you Nicola and Jo for enabling me!  You know we all love a good excuse to enhance the stash dontcha know!  It's going to be such a fun stitchy year

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I adore the multiplication table and would have stitched it but I have one by another designer.

Mine hangs in the kitchen and I find it very useful when working out quantities in recipes.

Gabi said...

Beautiful choices. I just fell in love with the bestiary sampler of yours. So tempting

Elaine said...

love the hornbook