Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

No Progress...


Hi Everyone,  I had hoped by now to show a little progress on A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion, but no such luck.  Well, I did fill in one or two leaves, but nothing worthy of a picture at this point.  Life has gotten busy and does not seem to be slowing down at all.  Maybe I should pick a smaller sampler to work on?  I do have Bird in a Bough in my stash…maybe that would work (photo from the SL web site). 
 
Bird in Bough
 
But I really, really want to stitch (and finish) PLL.  Meanwhile, I still am working on the sweater I’m knitting for our son for Christmas.  The back is finished!  Woo-Hoo!  But, I have yet to start the front.  Yikes!  I need to get moving…and what I really need is sleep.

Thanks again Nicola for starting this challenge.  I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s posts and seeing the different samplers everyone is choosing (and being tempted to add to the stash pile).

Hopefully I’ll be able to update with some pictures sometime soon.

8 comments:

Krista said...

Bird in a bough looks like a fun one, Vera! I am sucker for anything with a bird on it! :) Happy stitching and knitting!

Elaine said...

I would love to see PLL stitched - a few stitches is better than none! If you really love it then I would keep going ;o)

cucki said...

it is so cute..i love it too..
love cucki x

Nicola said...

There are so many demands on us at this time of year but we will all be ready to really get going in the New Year.

Bird in the Bough and PLL are both stunners.

Chris said...

I love this sweet bird.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great bird.
I have a SL list next to my computer screen that I have been adding to daily. It's all good.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Ah sleep! I'm afraid stitching and sleeping do not go hand in hand. I spend most nights saying to myself - just one more stitch and most mornings saying one more minute in bed please.

Nicola said...

How true is that Jennifer.