Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 9 December 2012

My Start date...

I am pulling the threads that I will be using for Rosa, Leo and Domus. And for Sol and Luna, and Sarah Brignell. I would show you a picture but the camera needs to be recharged. :)

That having been said, I plan on my stitching to start in the New Year. I have to finish Christmas presents first. The deadline is almost here! Yikes....

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone's pictures will look like as we go along.

I also saw the post from Barbara at Queenstown Sampler Designs - over 100 charts from The Scarlet Letter in the stash! Okay...I think I can speak for everyone...we want to know which ones you have! LOL I admire anyone who has a collection of Scarlet Letter patterns/kits. I currently have 30 in mine, and plan on getting 21 more down the road. :P

Hugs and Love to all,
Jennifer H

4 comments:

Nicola said...

I think that I have SL OCD. My LNS is having a very good month!!!

Jennifer H said...

Nicola,

I think it is the brain not quite working at full capacity at the moment but what is OCD? LOL

Hugs and Love,
Jennifer H

Nicola said...

OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - I cannot stop ordering SL charts. Not a bad thing to suffer from. LOL.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Jennifer,

I ♥ my SL OCD.

I have several lists of my SL charts.
I really should put them into one for easier reference. At least they are in one folder. If you email me, I will send you my SL list. LOL

Barbara