Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 28 December 2012

My Finished Sarah Tatum

Happy New Year too all!  I thought I'd share some pics of my completed Sarah Tatum for those who are stitching her this year.


She's been finished for a while now, so she doesn't really count as a current project for me.  Still though, she was such an amazing piece to work on and I'm so proud of her now that she's completed, I hope everyone will forgive me if I show her off a bit!


Sarah's classic Quaker style and detailed motifs inspired me to choose Ann Grimshaw as my first project for this year.



So I'm now very anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Finnegan's Fog and the first day of 2013 for my start.  Hope I can hold out!

9 comments:

Jennifer H said...

What a lovely Sarah Tatum. I have this chart too. :)

What fabric did you use for her? And who makes Finnegan's Fog?

Hugs and Love,
Jennifer H

Elizabeth said...

Oh Mary you have every right to feel proud of Sarah Tatum. She is lovely. Your stitching looks exquisite.

Krista said...

Beautiful Mary!! These quakers are so gorgeous. Sarah really reminds me of my Mary Wigham. So glad we will both be doing Ann Grimshaw this year.

Natalia said...

So beautiful !!! It reminds me a lot of Mar Wigham's Sampler.

Inguna said...

A lovely finish! Beautiful!

Nicola said...

You have every right to show her off. She is superb.

Roberta said...

Congrats on your finish. It is beautiful. This is on my list to buy and stitch one day.

Dona said...

Mary, what a beautiful finish!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Absolutely Beautiful!