Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 28 December 2012

My Emma Miles is Still a WIP

      I was hoping to have had Emma completed by now... but alas that just didn't happen. Those satin stitched border blossoms and the over one A&E are just taking much longer to stitch than I had thought they would. 



      I plan on spending a lot of time in my stitching chair over the long New Year weekend. I hope to be back with a Finish early in January.

12 comments:

Margaret said...

It's soooo pretty, Laurie! I'm rooting you on for a finish! Just gorgeous!

pam said...

She is looking amazing! Truly lovely

Nicola said...

She is soooo beautiful. She will be finished soon.

Ellen said...

Emma is looking wonderful, Laurie. It doesn't look like you have very much more to go.

Bet you've already decided what will be the next one to stitch.

Elizabeth said...

Emma is stunning - it looks as if you haven't too much to do now.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your Emma is gorgeous!
I know you will have her finished soon.

woolwoman said...

Good luck with finishign Emma - she is sure a beauty and in my stash of course ! Hoping for a New Years finish for you ! Mel

Lanie said...

Laurie, your "Emma Miles" is just so pretty. I absolutely love the border on her!

Faye said...

Wow!!!! It is absolutely stunning...... You are nearly there!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Laurie,

This is just gorgeous!!! Hoping you'll get her finished before too long!! It will be so lovely hanging on your walls. Go, go, go girl!!! (cheering you on)

Dona said...

Laurie, it's beautiful! I first fell in love with this sampler when I followed your progress pictures on your blog. You're almost finished!

Gabi said...

Wonderful. I so love your Emma.