Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

I was happy to find some time this weekend to work on my WIP, SDW Sampler.  I had fallen behind a bit on the SAL in our group and I am trying to do a bit of catch up!

These two motifs seemed just right for the holiday, the small one is probably a pear, quince, or some type of fruit, and then there is the Lamb of God.  I love this Lamb motif and find myself drawn to other samplers with it now.  I see a new obsession starting!
SDW Sampler
36ct flax linen w/ dmc thread

It has been so inspiring reading all of your posts and seeing your progress photos.
I look forward to stitching with all of you into the New Year!  

Merry Christmas!!

Krista xx




9 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful progress Krista!
Merry Christmas!

Nicola said...

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through.

Have a wonderful Christmas Krista xxx

Elizabeth said...

It is looking so good.

Have a lovely Christmas Krista.

Lanie said...

Merry Christmas, Krista!

Your SDW is lovely...this is an amazing sampler and I am enjoying seeing everyone's progress!

Wishing you many blessings in the New Year.

Kathy said...

Krista,

Your SDW is just beautiful. This looks to be a very fun stitching sampler. Love seeing all the creatures come to life.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas (hope Santa brings all you wished for) and a New Year filled with many, many happy stitching hours!!!!

EvalinaMaria said...

Your sampler looks lovely! Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

brod'attitude said...

Very beautiful

Inguna said...

Nice work Krista!

Kaisievic said...

This is looking fantastic!