Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Last minute

Hello everyone :)

My name is Shannon and I love stitching samplers-- so this when I heard about this Challenge Nicola was starting, I was all over it.  While this Challenge has been talked about all over the world-- it is soo exciting to be a part of it.  Bringing focus to alot of us- new samplers we have not seen before, and getting new and old stitchers inspired to stitch samplers.  I couldnt think of a better way to draw attention to this special talent all of us have.  I have loved for many years the Scarlet Letter samplers and have more patterns than I wish to admit.  But, I am not ready to share just yet, what I would like to start and stitch and perhaps my some miracle, finish this next coming year.


Stitching along side of 5 gals (technically I think over 130+ talented stitchers participating in this Scarlet Letter Challenge!)- Nicola, Krista, Michele, Elaine and Robyn the SDWGerman Band Sampler. This will be my first sampler in the challenge.
Slowly but surely, (I am stitching Dutch Beauty also as we speak) but slow and steady is what it is all about.  A little bird told me this isnt a race :)  Thank you for that!

Until next time :)
www.lovetostitch-onestitchatatime.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Shannon and thank you so much for adding to the fun.

SDW is looking good. I am bursting with curiosity as to what you might stitch next.

After seeing your Dona Dorothea I knew that I had to stitch her too.

Elaine said...

Great stitching Shannon! I really hope to get some stitching in today

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Shannon,

Your stitching is beautiful, as always.
I have had a thing for lions this year. I notice them everywhere.
One is bound to turn up on soon on my linen.

Barbara